Table of Contents
What is not allowed in the computer lab?
Food and drink are not permitted in the computer lab. The use of cell phones is prohibited in the computer lab. Cell phone usage in the computer lab is distracting to other students and instructors trying to work.
What are the rules and regulations in the computer laboratory?
The following are the rules and regulations of the computer laboratory:
- Computer room should be kept tidy always by regular cleaning.
- Do not remove or load any software into the computer.
- The security should be very tight to prevent stealing of the equipment.
What are computer manners?
1. Always keep the computer room clean. (dirty/clean) 2. You should not eat or drink near the computer.
What are the computer rules?
Handle computers with care. Classroom computers are an investment that you and your school want to last.
What are the rules in using computer?
17 Best Computer Lab Rules
- Eyes on the Speaker.
- Turn Monitors off when Asked.
- No Going on Banned Websites.
- No Food or Drinks.
- Wash your Hands Before using the Computer.
- Only Use your Assigned Computer.
- Don’t Change the Settings.
- Ask Permission to Download.
What should you do’s and don’ts while entering in the computer lab write five points each?
- Remove your shoes or wear foot socks before you enter the lab.
- Clean your computer with a soft, dry cloth.
- Always keep quiet.
- Don’t damage, remove, or disconnect any labels, parts, cables or equipment.
- Shut down the computer properly.
- Do not bring any food or drinks in the computer room.
What are the basic rules of using computer?
- Handle computers with care. Classroom computers are an investment that you and your school want to last.
- No food or drink.
- Leave your computer how you found it.
- Surf safely.
- Keep your files organized.
- Respect others.
- Log off.
- Don’t change settings.
What rules will put in your lab to ensure the safety of the computers and users in your lab?
Safe Lab Procedures (2.1)
- Remove your watch and jewelry and secure loose clothing.
- Turn off the power and unplug equipment before performing service.
- Cover sharp edges inside the computer case with tape.
- Never open a power supply or a CRT monitor.
- Do not touch areas in printers that are hot or that use high voltage.