How do you hint to your boyfriend what you want for Christmas?
Take your partner window-shopping and if he or she doesn’t like to shop, look through home magazines together and “window-shop” in the pages. Or go on a “gift hunt” together. It’s a great way for your partner to see what you like. You can also leave subliminal hints.
How do you ask what someone wants for Christmas?
- 10 subtle ways to find out what they want for Christmas without asking. Published: December 7, 2019 10:32 am.
- Check Pinterest.
- Ask their friends.
- Request a website wish list.
- Get advice from a co-worker.
- Consider a donation.
- Get ’em a gift card.
- Ask them – sort of.
How do I drop Christmas gift hints?
6 genius ways to leave hints about your Christmas wish list
- ‘Accidentally’ leave that web page open.
- Enlist your friends.
- Leave evidence in the printer.
- Use texting to your advantage.
- Leave a social media trail.
- Go shopping for someone else.
How do I give him a present?
- Work Surprise. Show up at his work with flowers, candy and his gift.
- Treasure Map. Create a treasure map leading to his gift.
- Texting Scavenger Hunt. Send him around town via text message with clues to collect specific items relating to the gift.
- Marking the Years.
- Balloon Puzzle.
- Bring Back His Youth.
- Pack His Lunch.
How do you tell someone they’re giving you a gift?
Phrases for Giving Gifts
- I got you something. I hope you like it.
- Look what I have for you!
- I thought you might like this for…
- Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!]
- [Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
- It’s only something small, but I hope you like it.
- Here’s a little present for you.
- Guess what I bought you!