Who is an important person in US history?
- Ronald Reagan, 40th president of the United States (1981–89).
- Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States (1861–65).
- Martin Luther King Jr., civil rights activist.
- George Washington, 1st president of the United States (1789–97).
- Benjamin Franklin, author, inventor, statesman, and scientist.
What are American historical figures?
- George Washington.
- Abraham Lincoln.
- Thomas Jefferson.
- James Madison.
- James K. Polk.
- Henry Ford.
- Thomas Edison.
- The Wright Brothers (Orville & Wilbur)
Who is the greatest figure in American history?
|1||Abraham Lincoln 16th President of the United States|
|2||George Washington First President of the United States of America|
|3||Thomas Jefferson Third president of the United States of America, and the most conspicuous apostle of democracy in America.|
Who are some real life heroes from American history?
- John Adams. Susan B. Anthony.
- Daniel Boone. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain. Henry Clay.
- Davy Crockett. Frederick Douglass. Amelia Earhart.
- Benjamin Franklin. Billy Graham.
- Thomas Jefferson. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Douglas MacArthur. Dolley Madison.
- Christa McAuliffe. Audie Murphy.
- Ronald Regan. Jackie Robinson.
Who is the first known historical figure?
Kushim is the earliest known example of a named person in writing. The name “Kushim” is found on the Kushim Tablet, a Uruk period (c. 3400–3000 BC) clay tablet used to record transactions of barley.
Who are the most important people in American history?
George Washington, considered by historians to be one of the most significant and prominent American historical figures, perhaps except for Thomas Jefferson, who penned the Declaration of Independence. Washington was the first president of the United States and one of its founding fathers.
Who are some famous people in American history?
This is a list of some of the Famous People In American History. Benjamin Franklin: Catalyst of the American Revolution; for a time during his lifetime was the most famous person in the world. He invented the Franklin stove , bifocals, the lightning rod. He was a Printer, scientist, politician, diplomat, writer Poor Richard’s Almanack.
Who are some important people in history?
A historical figure is a famous person in history, such as Catherine the Great, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, or Napoleon . The significance of such figures in human progress has been debated. Some think they play a crucial role, while others say they have little impact on the broad currents…
Who are some important women in American history?
Jane Addams (1860-1935) – A pacifist,suffragist,an advocate of social reform and,in 1931,the first American woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize.