Table of Contents
- 1 What is there to see between Houston and Corpus Christi?
- 2 What’s the halfway point between Houston and Corpus?
- 3 What are the cities between Houston and Dallas?
- 4 How far apart are Austin and Houston?
- 5 What’s the best way to travel from Houston to Corpus Christi?
- 6 Where to go on a road trip in Texas?
What is there to see between Houston and Corpus Christi?
Best stops along Corpus Christi to Houston drive
- Lake Corpus Christi State Park. ParkNature & Parks.
- South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center. On +16 other lists.
- Harbor Bridge.
- Texas State Aquarium.
- USS Lexington.
- Mustang Island.
- Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center.
- Port Aransas Ferry Maintenance Operations.
What’s the halfway point between Houston and Corpus?
Halfway between Houston, TX and Corpus Christi, TX The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Inez, Texas. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 77969.
Do you have to pass through Houston to get to Dallas?
The drive from Houston to Dallas takes about 3.5 to 4 hours. All on Interstate 45, it’s a straight shot between the two cities. However you’ll pass through a number of small towns, incredible restaurants and iconic roadside attractions.
What are the cities between Houston and Dallas?
Cities between Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas
- Balch Springs. Texas 1% 2 miles.
- Mesquite. Texas 2% 4 miles.
- Lancaster. Texas 7% 16 miles.
- Ennis. Texas 12% 28 miles. 25 minutes.
- Corsicana. Texas 19% 44 miles.
- Eureka. Texas 29% 68 miles. 60 minutes.
- Currie. Texas 30% 71 miles. 1 hour, 2 minutes.
- Richland. Texas 30% 73 miles.
How far apart are Austin and Houston?
The shortest distance (air line) between Austin and Houston is 146.57 mi (235.88 km).
Where is halfway to Houston?
The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Webster, Texas. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 77598. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 29° 32′ 57″ N and 95° 9′ 1″ W.
What’s the best way to travel from Houston to Corpus Christi?
The best way to get from Houston to Corpus Christi is to fly which takes 3h 10m and costs $120 – $220. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs $45 – $75 and takes 7h 15m. How long is the flight from Houston to Corpus Christi?
Where to go on a road trip in Texas?
If Texas history interests you, a quick deviation from the direct route can take you through Goliad, home of one of a great massacres at the hands of Santa Anna during the Texas Revolution. Presidio La Bahia still stands and takes a couple hours to relax and enjoy the site and its history.
Where is the county seat of Corpus Christi?
Corpus Christi, colloquially Corpus, is a coastal city in the South Texas region of the U.S. state of Texas. The county seat of Nueces County, it also extends into Aransas, Kleberg, and San Patricio Counties. It is 130 miles southeast of San Antonio.