Table of Contents
- 1 What is the population of Charleston in 2020?
- 2 What is the population of Charleston SC 2021?
- 3 How big is the city of Charleston SC?
- 4 How many adults live in Charleston SC?
- 5 Do any celebrities live in Charleston SC?
- 6 What are The racial demographics of Charleston?
- 7 What is the current US population?
What is the population of Charleston in 2020?
According to the 2020 census estimates, the most populous cities and towns in South Carolina are: Charleston: 150,227. Columbia: 136,632.
What is the population of Charleston SC 2021?
Charleston County, South Carolina’s estimated population is 421,774 with a growth rate of 1.24% in the past year according to the most recent United States census data.
How big is the city of Charleston SC?
Is Charleston considered a big city?
Charleston Charleston is considered to be the largest city in South Carolina, although the estimated population of this is very close to the estimated population of the state capital, Columbia.
Is Charleston bigger than Savannah?
While Charleston’s downtown area is larger than Savannah’s, both have plenty to see and do. Here I’ll cover the main attractions for things to do in downtown Charleston and Savannah.
How many adults live in Charleston SC?
Charleston Adults There are 112,609 adults, (19,715 of whom are seniors) in Charleston.
Do any celebrities live in Charleston SC?
Celebrities You Can Spot in Charleston
- Bill Murray. Bill Murray is arguably one of the most cherished and visible celebrities seen around the Charleston area.
- Darius Rucker. After Bill Murray, Darius Rucker is probably the next most often-spotted celebrity in the city.
- Stephen Colbert.
- Reese Witherspoon.
- Danny McBride.
What are The racial demographics of Charleston?
About 5 percent of the population is Hispanic, and just 1.5 percent of Charleston races identify as two or more races. These racial demographics for Charleston actually mirror the racial make-up of the state of South Carolina, which is 68.3 percent white and about 28 percent black , according to the 2013 census.
How many people visit Charleston SC every year?
Over 4 million people visit the Charleston SC area every year making it one of America’s favorite vacation spots. Charleston is historic and romantic with a focus on southern hospitality.
What is the population of Charleston SC?
Charleston had an estimated population of 134,875 in 2017. The estimated population of the Charleston metropolitan area, comprising Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties, was 761,155 residents in 2016, the third-largest in the state and the 78th-largest metropolitan statistical area in the United States.
What is the current US population?
331,449,300 in 2020