Table of Contents
- 1 How much does Homeland Security make in Florida?
- 2 How much does Homeland Security make an hour?
- 3 What are the requirements to be a homeland security officer?
- 4 What is the job description of Homeland Security?
- 5 Is Homeland Security hiring?
- 6 How much does an agent for Homeland Security make?
- 7 What is the highest paying armed security job?
How much does Homeland Security make in Florida?
Homeland Security Salary in Florida
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
How much does Homeland Security make an hour?
A Homeland Security in your area makes on average $36 per hour, or $0.84 (2%) more than the national average hourly salary of $35.52. ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Homeland Security salaries.
Does Homeland Security pay well?
$2,916 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers. $8,333 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers….What are Top 10 Highest Paying Cities for Homeland Security Jobs.
What are the requirements to be a homeland security officer?
What Are The Requirements To Be A Homeland Security Agent?
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Qualify for a Secret or Top Secret security clearance.
- Pass a drug screening.
- Pass a polygraph examination.
- Pass a version of the civil service exam with a competitive score.
- High degree of physical fitness.
What is the job description of Homeland Security?
As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
How much money does the Secretary of Homeland Security make?
How much does a Secretary make at US Department of Homeland Security in the United States? Average US Department of Homeland Security Secretary yearly pay in the United States is approximately $48,986, which is 26% above the national average.
Is Homeland Security hiring?
The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission to secure the nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of more than 230,000 employees in jobs that range from aviation and border security to emergency response, from cybersecurity analysis to chemical facility inspections.
How much does an agent for Homeland Security make?
Salary Ranges for Homeland Security Agents The salaries of Homeland Security Agents in the US range from $19,332 to $511,663 , with a median salary of $93,708 . The middle 57% of Homeland Security Agents makes between $93,710 and $232,691, with the top 86% making $511,663.
Which security jobs pay the most?
Top 10 Highest-Paying Security Careers for 2020
- Risk Manager.
- Systems, Network, and/or Web Penetration Tester.
- Network Security Engineer.
- Network Security Administrator.
- Cyber Crime Investigator.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Security Analyst.
- Security Manager.
What is the highest paying armed security job?
A private police officer made the list for the highest-paid armed security jobs. Individuals who pursue this career have similar responsibilities to a regular, government-hired police officer.