Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use the word electrical in a sentence?
- 2 What is electrical engineering in simple words?
- 3 How do you use electrical charge in a sentence?
- 4 How do you use eclectic in a sentence?
- 5 How do electrical engineers contribute to society?
- 6 Why is electrical engineering important to society?
- 7 What is an example of engineering?
- 8 How do you use induction in a sentence?
How do you use the word electrical in a sentence?
Electrical sentence example
- We’re in the middle of an electrical storm.
- Covers needed to be put on the electrical outlets and the windows still held their tags.
- Our internal electrical system works by using cells that have built up electrical gradient or energy that can be given off to other cells by direct transfer.
What is electrical engineering in simple words?
Electrical engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the study, design and application of equipment, devices and systems which use electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Electrical engineers typically hold a degree in electrical engineering or electronic engineering.
What is a good sentence for the word engineering?
(1) We subcontracted the work to a small engineering firm. (2) The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially. (3) Several firms of mechanical engineering have been syndicated. (4) Steve has a background in computer engineering.
How do you use electrical charge in a sentence?
Electric-charge sentence example
- So far we have spoken of electric charge as if it resided on the conductors which are electrified.
- The question whether a corpuscle actually has a material gravitating nucleus is undecided, but there are strong reasons for believing that its mass is entirely due to the electric charge .
How do you use eclectic in a sentence?
Eclectic sentence example
- Get a true taste of the quirky neighborhood in this eclectic restaurant.
- The restaurant serves an eclectic mix of seafood, poultry, red-meat and vegetarian dishes.
- Arlington is a perfect place for visitors to enjoy an eclectic dining experience.
How do you use public in a sentence?
“I watch a lot of public television.” “There is public knowledge of the event.” “He made several public appearances.” “There was public uproar after the election.”
How do electrical engineers contribute to society?
Harness the Power of Electricity Electrical engineers create, design and manage electricity to help power the world. Electrical engineers work with all kinds of electronic devices which transform society, from the smallest pocket devices to large power stations and supercomputers.
Why is electrical engineering important to society?
In short, electrical engineers help keep our world running. From the tiny microchips inside our cell phones to large aircraft electrical systems, electrical engineers not only create these devices and navigation systems, but keep them running smoothly. Evaluate electrical systems, products, components and applications.
What does engineering mean in a sentence?
Engineering is the use of scientific principles to design and build machines, structures, and other items, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles, and buildings. See glossary of engineering. The term engineering is derived from the Latin ingenium, meaning “cleverness” and ingeniare, meaning “to contrive, devise”.
What is an example of engineering?
An example of engineering is to build a bridge or road over a canyon between two steep hillsides. An example of engineering is a computer technician being able to figure out what’s wrong with a computer and fix it by giving instructions to the user over the phone.
How do you use induction in a sentence?
Induction in a Sentence 🔉
- The Girl Scout Induction Ceremony was taking place at the local meeting hall.
- We watched the Presidential induction during history class.
- The singer’s induction into the Hall of Fame was an extravagant affair.
What is a sentence for static electricity?
3 There was a crackle of static electricity. 4 Static electricity of this intensity is unbearable and I suffered from it before I began machine knitting. 5 Static electricity – that was the only explanation – although from his bland expression he had felt no similar spark on contact.