Table of Contents
How do you make a journal entry on DeviantArt?
Hover over the Submit button in the top right corner, and click Journal. Select the perfect image to make your cover image by clicking “Add Cover.” Start typing in the text window! Here, you can compose a journal using formatting like bold, italics, bullet points and lists, and more.
How do you edit journals on DeviantArt?
From the Profile page or Posts page:
- Hover over the thumbnail of the journal you want to edit.
- Click the “…” to pull up a menu.
- Click “Edit.”
- You’ll be able to edit your cover image, text, make this entry a featured post!
- Be sure to click “Update” before you close out!
What is a journal on DeviantArt?
Journals on DeviantArt are your personal blogging space. You can use them as a diary, as a platform to speak your mind, to become an art curator and put great things on display for your watchers, or any other purpose you can imagine for them.
Where are journals on DeviantArt?
Just navigate to someone’s profile and check out their Posts page. Then click Journals.
How do I post a journal?
How to post journal entries to the general ledger
- Create journal entries.
- Make sure debits and credits are equal in your journal entries.
- Move each journal entry to its individual account in the ledger (e.g., Checking account)
- Use the same debits and credits and do not change any information.
How do you edit posts on DeviantArt mobile?
- Click the big EDIT button on the right side of the page, where normally the “favourite” button is.
- Once you’re on the edit page, you’ll see everything you can edit.
- Click “Change Main File” and selected your updated work.
- Click “Update”.
How do you put a background picture on DeviantArt?
Change the background color, or add a background image: Click the white square on the bottom left, and a menu will roll out where you can select a color, a pattern, or add an image to the background. If you select an image, you can add a color overlay, to help your text stand out!
How do I make my DeviantArt more popular?
Five basic tips to get your Art some Attention, Appreciation & Audience on deviantART
- Submit art regularly. Try to find a balance between quality and quantity.
- Present yourself professionally.
- Go to the Forum.
- Perhaps the most important of all: browse art and comment on it.
How do you put pictures in your description on DeviantArt?
Simply pasting a URL to a deviation will insert a thumbnail of that deviation in your journal, comments, and other places. You can also click the picture icon to add a deviation from your gallery, collections, or from DeviantArt. Once you click this, you’ll be able to browse or search for the images you’d like!
What should I put in my journals on DeviantArt?
For the curators and art appreciators of DeviantArt, you may want to include visual or literature artwork to your journals. This is a great way to break up longer sections of text or even focus in on a central theme or idea you’re hoping to get across to those reading your journal!
How do you add an image to DeviantArt?
To begin, simply click the plus sign icon (this only pops up on a new line, it won’t pop up on the same line as existing text) and select the Add Image icon. Which brings you to a menu where you can insert an image from your gallery, collections, sta.sh, or somewhere else on DeviantArt.
How to add YouTube videos to a journal?
Eclipse’s journal editor finally gives us the chance to easily embed YouTube videos directly into a journal! Simply click the video player icon and insert the YouTube URL you want to display: Emoticons and avatars can be easily added using the smiley face icon.