Table of Contents
- 1 How can I change my Airtel DTH tariff plan?
- 2 Can I change my DTH plan after recharge?
- 3 How can I change my Airtel DTH plan by SMS?
- 4 What is Airtel My plan 99?
- 5 How can I remove unwanted channels in Airtel digital TV?
- 6 Which plan is best for Airtel DTH?
- 7 What is the monthly pack of Airtel DTH?
- 8 Which tariff plan gives bonus on Airtel?
- 9 How can I Change my Airtel DTH plan?
- 10 How can I Refresh my Airtel mobile number?
How can I change my Airtel DTH tariff plan?
Change Airtel DTH plan through My Airtel app
- Open the My Airtel app on your smartphone.
- Scroll from right to left to check your DTH connection details.
- Click on the My Account option.
- Scroll down to the Manage TV Channels option.
- You’ll see your current pack, click on ‘Edit current plan’
Can I change my DTH plan after recharge?
This issue is temporary, once all customers will be shifted to new plans pack can be activated/changed by recharges. To change your pack you need to contact customer care of DTH operator or you can do it yourself by visiting operators website or sending SMS from your registered mobile number.
How can I change my Airtel DTH plan by SMS?
You can call the Airtel DTH service provider and request them to change the plan. You can also add a channel by sending an SMS to 54325 stating GET. To remove a channel, SMS REM to 54325. The messages should be sent using your registered mobile number.
How can I check my Airtel DTH plan?
Login to Airtel Payments Bank. Select your operator. Enter your account number. Click on ‘Browse Plans’ on the amount.
How can I change my Airtel package?
To migrate to Airtel SmartValue tariff plan, dial *314# USSD code, and you can enjoy all these benefits at a go. All new and existing prepaid subscribers are eligible to migrate into this product.
What is Airtel My plan 99?
The Rs. 99 Airtel prepaid plan comes with 1GB of data, unlimited calling (local + STD + roaming) to any network, and 100 SMS messages with a validity of 24 days. The plan also offers free access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk Music, and Zee5 Premium.
How can I remove unwanted channels in Airtel digital TV?
How to remove channel in Airtel DTH TV?
- To remove a channel in Airtel DTH, open the Airtel Thanks app in your smartphone.
- Now, select ‘More’ from the bottom right corner.
- Tap on ‘My Airtel’
- Tap ‘Manage Accounts’
- Then, tap on your DTH ID.
- Now, select ‘Change Plan’
- Tap on ‘Skip to channel selection’
Which plan is best for Airtel DTH?
Top Airtel Digital TV DTH Plans below Rs 300 (With Maximum Channels)
|Name of the Plan
|WB HD 6M pack
|Karnataka plus 6M pack
|TN Value Lite 6M pack
|AP Value Lite 6M pack
How can I deactivate my Airtel DTH active plan?
15) How to deactivate Airtel DTH channel? Send Rem to 54325 from your registered mobile number. If sending from a non-Registered Mobile send Rem to 54325.
How do I change my Dish TV plan?
Method 1: Change Dish TV Pack Online
- Go to Dish Tv customer portal.
- You can use your VC or registered mobile no to login.
- Search for desired pack or check from available options.
- Select the pack/channels you wish to add.
- Proceed, review and confirm your plan.
What is the monthly pack of Airtel DTH?
Airtel Monthly Plans and Packages
|HSM DEL Mega HD – 110 Channels & Services
|HSM DEL My Sports 426/ 451- HD – 89 Channels & Services
|HSM PB My Sports 426/ 451- HD – 89 Channels & Services
|HSM DEL My Family 451- SD – 100 Channels & Services
Which tariff plan gives bonus on Airtel?
SmartCONNECT is Airtel’s default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers 8 times more on every recharge. Just buy a new Airtel SIM Card. Register the SIM at any Airtel KYC registration point.
How can I Change my Airtel DTH plan?
You can easily Change the Airtel DTH HD plan by logging into your account on the Airtel website and choosing the DTH account. You can then go to the ‘Connections’ tab and ‘Change Base Pack’ option. You can then choose one of the preset plans or make your own pack.
How do I add a channel to my Airtel account?
To add a channel through the Airtel Thanks App click on the DTH account and then tap “Manage Accounts” and select “Add Channel”. 4) How to recharge Airtel DTH?
Which is the best DTH service in India?
Airtel provides one of the best DTH television services in India with numerous channel plans in HD & SD quality. If you are an Airtel subscriber looking to change Airtel DTH plan, then this piece of information is exactly what you need. Here is a step by step guide to change your Airtel DTH plan.
How can I Refresh my Airtel mobile number?
Give a missed call to 8448284708 from your registered mobile number to refresh your connection. OR Send an SMS from your Registered Mobile Number ‘HR’ to 54325. If you are sending the SMS from a mobile apart from Registered Mobile, send ‘HR’ to 54325. Charges are INR 3.00 from a non-Airtel mobile and free from Airtel Mobile.