Table of Contents
Who was the best player in the NBA in 2013?
Top 10 NBA Players of 2013
- LeBron James, Miami Heat.
- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics.
- Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers.
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers.
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers.
- Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat.
Who is the best player in the NBA in 2014?
|1.||James Harden • HOU||2217|
|2.||Stephen Curry • GSW||1900|
|3.||Russell Westbrook • OKC||1886|
|4.||LeBron James • CLE||1743|
|5.||Damian Lillard • POR||1720|
Who is the best basketball player 2012?
2012-13 NBA Leaders
- League Champion: Miami Heat.
- Most Valuable Player: LeBron James (26.8/8.0/7.3)
- Rookie of the Year: Damian Lillard (19.0/3.1/6.5)
- PPG Leader: Carmelo Anthony (28.7)
- RPG Leader: Dwight Howard (12.4)
- APG Leader: Rajon Rondo (11.1)
- WS Leader: LeBron James (19.3)
Who led the league in scoring 2013?
Who averaged the most points in the 2013-14 NBA Regular Season? Playing for the Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant led the NBA with an average of 32.0 points in 81 games.
What was the best team in 2012?
The Los Angeles Lakers have put together the best 2012 basketball team of all time.
Who was the best player in the NBA in 2015?
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers. Despite Davis’ statistical absurdity and Curry’s triumph as MVP, it was still difficult last year to find much dissent on the identity of the NBA’s best player.
Who had 14 assists March 20 2015 in the NBA?
Joakim Noah assisted on 14 baskets against the Raptors on March 20, 2015.
Who led the NBA in scoring in 2013?
2012-2013 NBA Season Leaders
|Season Leaders – ESPN Rating|
|1||LeBron James, SF||26.8|
|2||Kevin Durant, PF||28.1|
|3||Kobe Bryant, SF||27.3|
Who is the best basketball player in the NBA?
LeBron James continues to reign as the NBA’s best player. Photo: Reuters To little surprise, Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant was announced as the 2013-2014 Most Valuable Player in the NBA on Tuesday.
Who was the most valuable player in the NBA in 2013?
To little surprise, Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant was announced as the 2013-2014 Most Valuable Player in the NBA on Tuesday. Durant, who averaged 32 points per game and shot better than 50 percent from the field, beat out LeBron James, who has won the award four times.
Who is the best three point shooter in the NBA?
Klay Thompson, SG, Golden State Warriors Among the best three-point shooters in the NBA, Thompson is a major reason the Warriors were a hot team in the West. Thompson has become less of a one-dimensional sharpshooter by penetrating more and showcasing his full-court abilities.
Who are the greatest scorers in NBA history?
Young Wade was one of the greatest scorers ever. A man who sacrificed glory for the sake of the team. No one outside of LeBron James can touch Pippen’s versatility, and his defense was second-to-none. Dr. J made his reputation as a scorer and high-flyer, which is kind of a shame.