Table of Contents
What are 1986 Topps cards worth?
Notes about 1986 Topps
- A PSA Gem Mint 10 #156 Montana sold for $3,815 in 2014.
- PSA Gem Mint 10s of #161 Rice sold for $10,697 and $10,755 in 2014.
- A PSA Gem Mint 10 #275 White sold for $1,358 in 2015.
- A PSA Gem Mint 10 #389 Smith sold for $2,351 in 2015.
- A PSA Gem Mint 10 #161 Rice sold for $11,546 in 2015.
How many cards are in a 1986 Topps football set?
The 1986 Topps Football set has 396 cards, the standard for the time. The layout immediately stands out thanks to its green borders and white stripes — like a football field.
What is the most sought after football card?
1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card #122 Namath’s rookie card from 1965 Topps is by far the most coveted card of the set. With a PSA population of 1,402, only five cards, approximately 0.003%, have earned a PSA 9.
What are the most valuable 2021 football cards?
The Most Valuable Football Cards of All Time (2021 Update)
- 1894 N302 Mayo’s Cut Plug- John Dunlop (Anonymous)
- 1935 National Chicle – Bronko Nagurski (RC)
- 1935 National Chicle – Knute Rockne.
- 1948 Leaf – Bobby Layne (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Chuck Bednarik (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Sammy Baugh (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Doak Walker (RC)
How can I sell my old football cards?
Where to Sell Football, Baseball, and Other Sports Cards
- Selling Sports Cards on eBay. eBay is a popular place for collectors to buy cards, and it is a good place to sell your cards yourself.
- eBay Consignment Stores.
- Message Boards.
- Sports Card Dealers.
What old football cards are worth money?
The 40 Most Valuable Football Cards Guide
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph)
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card.
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard)
- 1957 Topps Johnny Unitas Rookie Card.
What are the football cards worth?
Most Valuable Football Cards
|Card||Card No.||Realized Price|
|1958 Bart Starr RC||Topps||$24,060|
|2000 Tom Brady RC||SP Authentic RC||$22,800|
|1972 Roger Staubach RC||Topps||$22,161|
|1976 Walter Payton||Topps||$21,600|
How much is a 1986 Topps Clark football card worth?
This 1986 Topps Clark card sells for north of $30 in graded MINT condition. Dent was a marquee name on one of the greatest defenses in history during the Bears’ 1985 run to glory.
How much is Jerry Rice 1986 Topps football card worth?
Throw in three Super Bowl rings, a Hall of Famer bust, and mad dancing skills, and you have a guy who has been at the top of collector want lists for decades. That goes double for the 1986 Topps Jerry Rice rookie card, which sells for $450 or more in PSA 9 condition these days.
What was the highest receiving yards on a Topps football card?
That season, he caught 34 balls for 440 yards, which left him as the all-time leader with 12,146 receiving yards. Joiner has been passed by many men since then, but he remains an all-time great, and his last base Topps card is a $40 buy in PSA 9 condition. (Topps did issue a Joiner Record Breaker card in 1987.)
When did Topps issue the joiner record breaker card?
(Topps did issue a Joiner Record Breaker card in 1987.) Clark is best known for “The Catch” that helped the 49ers defeat the Dallas Cowboys in the 1981 NFC Championship game and kicked off San Fran’s 1980s dynasty.