Table of Contents
How should I start my group exam preparation?
Essential Books List for APPSC Group-1 Prelims Exam
- NCERT Text Books.
- AP SCERT Text Books.
- R S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, General English Books.
- CBSE Text Books on Disaster Management.
- Daily News paper.
- Good current affairs magazine.
- NIOS Text books on Environment.
What is the easiest way to prepare for exams?
10 Ways to Prepare for Exams
- Have a positive attitude.
- Begin early and space out your studying.
- Have specific goals for each study session.
- Organize your study materials before you start the session.
- Create your own study materials.
- Use Technology.
- Take advantage of Campus Resources.
- Eat Healthy.
How can I prepare for a group without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which degree is best for Group 1?
The general educational qualification needed to be eligible for the TNPSC Group 1 posts is a graduate degree from a recognized university in India.
What are the subjects in Group 1?
|Written Examination (Main) General English (Qualifying Test)||3 Hours||150|
|Paper-I General Essay||3 Hours||150|
|Paper-II History, Cultural, and Geography||3 Hours||150|
|Paper-III Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance||3 Hours||150|
How do I study for a lot of exams?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How do you clear an exam?
Prepare a time table including your short term and long term goals; this in turn will help you in timely preparation for the exam. A good time table is most likely to help you in better preparation and avoids haphazardness. 3) Study Smartly: Working hard is always important but smart study never goes out of fashion.