Table of Contents
How much does a Plumber make in Mexico?
Salary Recap The average pay for a Plumber is MXN 232,198 a year and MXN 112 an hour in Mexico. The average salary range for a Plumber is between MXN 169,582 and MXN 286,037. On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for a Plumber.
How much do plumbers make in Mexico City?
What is a good yearly salary in Mexico?
In 2019, the average wage in Mexico achieved its highest level since 2009, amounting to 16,771 U.S. dollars per year. In contrast, this value went down 16,230 U.S. dollars the following year, making it the year with the lowest average wage since the onset of the analyzed period..
Which country pays plumbers most?
The survey revealed that Japan had the highest salaries for electricians out of all five countries, while the USA had the highest salaries for plumbers and Australia the highest salaries for carpenters.
What is an average salary in Mexico?
Median Salary. The median salary in Mexico is 32,600 MXN (USD 1,660/month). Median salary represents the middle value of a set of salaries. It means that half of the working population earns more than the median salary (USD 1,660), while the other half earns less than the median salary.
What are the highest paying jobs in Mexico?
Top Mexico Salaries – By Job
|Activity||Average Salary||Salary Comparison|
|Executive Management & Change||$108,000||108000.0|
|Consulting, Accounting & Professional Services||$90,000||90000.0|
|Public Sector & Not For Profit||$67,000||67000.0|
What are the top 5 jobs in Mexico?
According to the list, the 10 best paid careers in Mexico are:
- Medicine 17449 pesos;
- Electronics and automatization 15,109 pesos;
- Environmental science 14,320 pesos;
- Publicity and marketing 13,765 pesos;
- Business and management 13,750 pesos;
- Accounting 13,357 pesos;
- Mathematics 13,232 pesos;
What is the best job to get in Mexico?
Which Are the Best Paying Careers in Mexico?
- Business and management: MX$13,750 (US$567)
- Accounting: MX$13,357 (US$551)
- Mathematics: MX$13,232 (US$546)
- Construction and civil engineering MX$12,858 (US$530)
- Mechanical engineering: MX$12,843 (US$529)
- Industrial, electrical and technical engineering: MX$12,581 (US$518)