Table of Contents
How do you work out cubic Metres of a hole?
To find cubic metres needed to fill a round hole
- EXAMPLE: How much concrete is needed to fill 5 holes 1200mm deep and 1050mm round?
- ANSWER: One hole takes 1.039 cubic metres, therefore 5 holes = 5 x 1.039 = 5.195. ( say 5.2 cubic metres)
- NOTE: When the Diameter of a hole is doubled, it takes 4 times more concrete.
How much concrete do I need for a hole?
Regarding this, How much concrete do I need to fill a hole, if you are filling a round hole of 12 inch diameter and depth of 24 inch in the ground to set a concrete, generally you need around 1.57 cubic feet or 0.058 cubic yards of concrete.
How much potting soil do I need calculator?
It finds the volume according to the formulas:
- rectangular – e.g. raised bed soil containers. volume of rectangular cuboid: volume = depth * length * width.
- round. volume of a cylinder: volume = π * R² * depth , where R is a radius.
- flower pot in the shape of truncated cone.
How to calculate how many cubic feet of soil?
To get the amount of cubic feet of soil instead of cubic yards, you would take you measurements in feet & multiply the length x width x depth = how many cubic feet of product you need to fill the volume of this garden or raised bed.
How much soil to mix with gardeners supply?
To create the blend, use the following quantities: 1 9 cubic feet of topsoil (9 20-quart bags) 2 4.5 cubic feet of compost (4.5 20-quart bags) 3 1.5 cubic feet of soilless potting mix. 4 1.5 cups Gardener’s Supply granular organic fertilizer.
How big of a bag do I need for soil calculator?
The Soil Calculator bag estimator is based on 0.75 cubic feet per bag. If you want to do the calculations by hand, then skip Step 4 above, and do the following:
Is there a calculator for fill dirt?
Our fill calculator can help you figure out how much fill dirt you will need for your construction project. This cubic yard calculator works with top soil, mulch, gravel, dirt fill, clean fill, fill dirt.