Table of Contents
How do you use truthfully in a sentence?
Truthfully Sentence Examples He claims that the historian’s chief duty is to write truthfully, and he is careful to show that a theologian may fulfil this condition. Truthfully, Gerald wasn’t all that good a dancer. “This is not my day,” she said truthfully.
What is the sentence of truthfulness?
the quality of being truthful. 1, Among her many virtues are loyalty, courage, and truthfulness. 2, The reporter raised a question touching the truthfulness of his statements. 3, Among her many virtues are loyalty,spunk,and truthfulness.
What’s another word for Truthfully?
In this page you can discover 19 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for truthfully, like: veraciously, honestly, sincerely, honorably, truly, accurately, indeed, actually, fairly, genuinely and positively.
What is the meaning of truthful in a sentence?
honest and not containing or telling any lies: The public has a right to expect truthful answers from politicians. honestThe new MP was refreshingly honest with her constituents.
Where do you put personal in a sentence?
Personally speaking, I’ve always preferred Italian food.
- Personally, I don’t think much of the idea.
- The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
- Personally I think it’s a waste of time.
- I personally would rather roast a chicken whole.
- She personally directs the company.
How do you use usually in a sentence?
Usually sentence example
- His usually calm face showed excitement.
- I’m usually quite tired the next day.
- In my dreams I’m usually in trouble.
- Generally speaking, if something sounded too good to be true, it usually was.
- They don’t usually do that.
- You usually lie like a bragging fisherman, so I stopped asking.
What is an example of truthfulness?
Be truthful and honest in your own everyday behavior. Never ask your children to lie for you (“Tell him I’m not home”). Let your children see you go out of your way to be honest: for example, if a clerk gives you too much change, point it out and return it.
How do you use trustworthy in a sentence?
Trustworthy sentence example
- Mostly, she was trustworthy and accurate.
- I think I’ve convinced them that you’re a trustworthy soul.
- Jule was as close as trustworthy as someone ever got in Xander’s book.
- This system is trustworthy and safe in working.
What do you call a truthful person?
veracious Add to list Share. Someone who is veracious speaks the truth — like your brutally honest friend who always lets you know what she thinks about your outfits, your hairstyle, your lasagna recipe, and your taste in movies.
Who is a truthful person?
(truːθfʊl ) adjective. If a person or their comments are truthful, they are honest and do not tell any lies.
What is truthfulness and examples?
Truth is something that has been proven by facts or sincerity. An example of truth is someone giving their real age. Sincerity; genuineness; honesty. The quality of being in accordance with experience, facts, or reality; conformity with fact.
How do you use personally?
You use personally to emphasize that you are giving your own opinion. Personally I think it’s a waste of time. I personally would welcome it. I think it’s going to cause chaos personally but never mind.