Table of Contents
Do you address baby shower card to mom or baby?
If the celebration is a couples shower then go ahead and address the card to mom and dad-to-be. If you are unsure or just want to play it safe, you can always address the card “for baby” and include his or her name if you already know it.
What should I write on a baby shower gift card?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
How do you label a baby shower card?
Address Your Baby Shower Card
- Dear (Mother’s First Name),
- To (Mother’s First Name),
- Dear (Mother’s Full Name),
- Dear (Mother and Father’s Names),
How do you address a baby gift card?
- Remember to wish both the baby and the parents well.
- If addressing the card to the parents, always address them both (given their both in the baby’s life)
- You can address the whole family if you know them very well, or just the baby for a sweet touch.
Who name goes on baby shower invitation?
To include on the invitation: the name of the expectant mother or parents; the host’s contact information and address, RSVP information, and reply-by date if necessary for party planning; and, if revealed, the baby’s gender.
Do you put both parents names on baby shower card?
Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
Who do you address a baby shower card to?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
What do you put in a new baby card?
Simple and Easy Messages Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep. Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
Who do I address a baby shower card to?
Do you put Dad’s name on baby shower card?
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
How to Address a Baby Shower Card. Take your cues from the baby shower invitation. If it’s a couples’ shower, include both parents-to-be in your well wishes. For ladies-only showers, you can address simply to the expecting mom.